Connected Wealth Core Income Class
- FUND DOCUMENTS
An approach that marries fundamental and quantitative processes to target dividend-paying securities with higher yields and lower volatility than the broader equity market.
Why This Fund Is Relevant
- Investors sometimes make decisions based on fear or elation. They buy when markets go up and sell when markets go down. But this type of approach can be detrimental to portfolio returns, particularly when investing in dividend-paying equities.
- Connected Wealth Core Income Class combines both fundamental and quantitative investment approaches to build a high-quality portfolio of Canadian dividend-paying companies.
- The result: Lower volatility and a stable source of income.
- Canadian-focused portfolio of high-quality, dividend-paying companies
- Diversified strategy targets a higher dividend yield and lower volatility than the broad Canadian market
- Tactical approach that combines elements of both fundamental analysis and quantitative research
- Tax-efficient source of regular income
Commissions, trailing commissions, management fees and expenses all may be associated with investment funds. Investment funds are not guaranteed, their values change frequently and past performance may not be repeated. The indicated rates of return are the historical annual compounded total returns including changes in unit value and reinvestment of all distributions and do not take into account sales, redemption, distribution or operational charges or income taxes payable by any unitholder that would have reduced returns. Nothing in any commentary should be considered a recommendation to buy or sell a particular security. The Fund may sell these securities at any time, or purchase securities that have previously been sold. The securities may increase or decrease in value after the date hereof, and the Fund may accordingly gain or lose money on the investment in the securities. Please read the prospectus before investing. The opinions expressed are provided by the portfolio manager responsible for the management of the Fund’s investment portfolio, as specified in the Fund’s prospectus. Unless otherwise stated, the source for data cited in any commentary is the portfolio manager. The statements by the portfolio managers in their commentaries are intended to illustrate their approach in managing the funds, do not necessarily reflect the views of Redwood Asset Management Inc.