OUR FEATURED FUNDS
Connected Wealth Core Income Class
An approach that marries fundamental and quantitative processes to target dividend-paying securities with higher yields and lower volatility than the broader equity market.
Redwood Emerging Markets Dividend Fund
A high-conviction, active approach and a focus on downside protection to provide diversified exposure to emerging markets with less risk.
Redwood Floating Rate Preferred Fund
An active, fundamental approach to investing in preferred shares to provide a high-quality source of tax-efficient income.
Redwood U.S. Preferred Share Fund
A fundamental, active approach that combines bottom-up credit research and top-down structural analysis to invest in high-quality U.S. preferred securities across both the institutional US$1,000-par and retail US$25-par markets.
A Different Kind of Investment Company
- We focus on areas of the market where we believe active management can add value, building investment products that complement the core portfolios of Canadian investors.
- We select specialized fund managers with unique and flexible mandates, a track record for adding value, and interests that align with yours.
- Our service model puts the needs of our advisors and clients first.
Top Investment Skills
- Study global macroeconomic and secular investment trends to deliver investment returns that are not tied to conventional market returns.
- Original, bottom-up research across a broad range of capitalizations and styles, spanning global developed and emerging markets.
- Advanced quantitative methods to systematically uncover and exploit sources of alpha.
Where We’re Going
- Deliver a better customer experience focused on providing the best products/strategies and service.
- Expand our offering line-up and introduce an Exchange Traded Fund (ETF) series of our successful, actively managed mandates.
- Bring to market more best-in-class active strategies not currently available to Canadian investors.
March 22, 2017
March 21, 2017
by Chris Kerlow, CFA “Is that a $20 dollar bill lying on the ground?” asks the student “No it can’t be”, answers the professor. “If it were, someone would have picked it up by now.” – Caption from Howard Marks' The Most Impor...
MORE INSIGHTS & THOUGHT LEADERSHIP
Our Investment Partners
Our focus is to partner with the best investment managers by asset category or strategy, not just the one with the most assets.