OUR FEATURED FUNDS
Connected Wealth Core Income Class
An approach that marries fundamental and quantitative processes to target dividend-paying securities with higher yields and lower volatility than the broader equity market.
Redwood Emerging Markets Dividend Fund
A high-conviction, active approach and a focus on downside protection to provide diversified exposure to emerging markets with less risk.
Redwood Floating Rate Preferred Fund
An active, fundamental approach to investing in preferred shares to provide a high-quality source of tax-efficient income.
Redwood U.S. Preferred Share Fund
A fundamental, active approach that combines bottom-up credit research and top-down structural analysis to invest in high-quality U.S. preferred securities across both the institutional US$1,000-par and retail US$25-par markets.
A Different Kind of Investment Company
- We focus on areas of the market where we believe active management can add value, building investment products that complement the core portfolios of Canadian investors.
- We select specialized fund managers with unique and flexible mandates, a track record for adding value, and interests that align with yours.
- Our service model puts the needs of our advisors and clients first.
Top Investment Skills
- Study global macroeconomic and secular investment trends to deliver investment returns that are not tied to conventional market returns.
- Original, bottom-up research across a broad range of capitalizations and styles, spanning global developed and emerging markets.
- Advanced quantitative methods to systematically uncover and exploit sources of alpha.
Where We’re Going
- Deliver a better customer experience focused on providing the best products/strategies and service.
- Expand our offering line-up and introduce an Exchange Traded Fund (ETF) series of our successful, actively managed mandates.
- Bring to market more best-in-class active strategies not currently available to Canadian investors.
Apr. 20, 2017
Redwood Asset Management Inc. is pleased to announce the following distributions for the month of April. The ex-distribution date is April 26, 2017. OPEN-END FUNDS EXCHANGE SYMBOL DISTRIBUTION PER SHARE/UNIT ($) RECORD DATE PAYABLE DATE D...
MORE INSIGHTS AND THOUGHT LEADERSHIP
Our Investment Partners
Our focus is to partner with the best investment managers by asset category or strategy, not just the one with the most assets.